Have likely shared one or two before, but thought you ladies would want to know these tips I’ve learned over the years:
1) If you shave your knee when your leg is straight, you’ll never cut the skin.
2) If you get deodorant residue on your clothes, wipe it off with another part of the same fabric that’s clean. Works almost every time!
3) If you run out of eye make-up remover or wipes, put some Vaseline on a tissue to get it off.
4) If you get a run in your nylons, clear nail polish stops it from getting longer.
5) If you spray your brush with a little hairspray, it helps kill the static electricity during dry winter months.
6) If you pluck your eyebrows between waxings, use the visor mirror in your car because daylight shows every hair.
7) And one I’ve yet to try but heard about… if your shoes are hurting your feet, slip a pantyliner in to pad each step.
Posted under Baby Thomas: Month 57
This post was written by Tara on March 12, 2013