If you’d like to donate to some animals in need, Animal Welfare Services in Waverly is in need of some supplies.
Here is what Priscilla Blanchard sent me:
We have a wish list at Walmart and Target (First Name: Animal Welfare
Last Name: Services) that you can access either in the stores or online.
* Scoopfree Automatic Litter Box Replacement (PetSmart or PetCo)
* Senior or Kitten Canned Cat Food (6 oz size, Gramma cat eats one
or two every day)
* Whole Meals dog food, Large (PetSmart or PetCo)
* Just Born (or other Kitten Milk, dry or ready to pour)
* Money to pay VET BILLS ($600)
I would like one of those square cat beds at Walmart (and other places) for about $15. Gramma Cat needs a warmer bed even though I try to keep her warm. A heated cat bed would be great, but expensive.
Posted under Uncategorized
This post was written by dwagner on December 23, 2008