I needed a quick recipe after getting off of work late one night. I found this one and the title sucked me in. I decided to give it a try.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes
Out of the oven
Conclusion: Doesn’t look anything like the photo. I was expecting something a little bit crispier and prettier. I thought the breast were a little too salty, but my husband thought they were good. I’m starting to think I’m the picky eater now…I may have put on too much of the sauce over the chicken breasts and that may be why they weren’t crisp and too salty. I wonder if adding crushed crackers would help the texture any. But I will say that the chicken was moist. However, I doubt I will make this again.
Posted under Recipes
This post was written by email@example.com on July 1, 2012