I needed a really fast meal one night and this one came across Pinterest. Ssssoo simple and flexible! A “why didn’t I think of this earlier” recipe.
French Bread Pizza
- Loaf of french bread
- 1 jar of pizza or pasta sauce
- Toppings: pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, green peppers, olives, onions, whatever you put on a pizza!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the French Bread in half. Partly hollow out some of the bread so your toppings will fit inside the crust.
- Slather with sauce and then with toppings.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and cheese is bubbling.
Conclusion: Great, easy recipe. We loaded our slices up with whatever I had on hand. You can make your own slice to your taste. It also wasn’t bad as leftovers. I think this would even be great for kids to help with. They can throw on their own toppings and enjoy!
Posted under Recipes
This post was written by email@example.com on February 26, 2013