Here’s another great, easy, ground beef meal!
Source: The Country Cook
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 (26 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (25 oz) pkg. frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brown beef and onion over medium heat. Drain excessive grease.
- Spray an 11″x7″ or 9″x9″ pan with cooking spray. Pour one cup of sauce into the pan. Add half of the frozen ravioli. Add half of beef mixture. Next, add half of the cheese. Repeat sauce, ravioli and beef layering. Finally, pour on rest of sauce and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for another 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce bubbly.
Conclusion: So simple and very tasty. Next time, I will add more veggies like olives, mushrooms and peppers. I dont’ have much to say about this one…it’s just a simple, satisfying meal!